View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 02:21 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi Spiritlite!

I first read Barbara Marciniak's Bringers Of The Light many years ago, and it was as if every word rang the clarion call of truth!!! I can't say I know for sure that this is so, but I believe what is channeled about the new earth and the new species of more spiritually advanced humans (homo luminous ) coming to the fore is in fact true. I believe our DNA is being activated and altered, and that we (along with Mother Gaia) are being transformed. I believe that is what the asscension process is all about! We will still be in physical vessels, but they will be less dense and constructed of more refined matter. I'm not sure whether it's the fourth or fifth dimension we are evolving/transforming to. I've been told the astral realm is the fourth dimension, so I'm thinking we are ascending to fifth, but truthfully it's all just speculation and conjecture, because whatever any of us may believe, sense, feel and even "know" from inside, none of us has an absolute definitive answer to the questions you pose.

By the way... little aside here I attended a speaking engagement featuring Barbara Marciniak in the Grass Valley/Nevada City area of California shortly after 9/11 ocurred. She said a few welcoming introductory words, and I was tuned in and watching her aura, which was comprised of beautiful soft colors of gold, blue, green and rose pink and extended in all directions from her body for about four feet. When she got down to business and (figuratively) "stepped aside" to allow the "P's", (as she affectionately refers to them) to enter, her aura changed dramatically the moment they came in! It became a very deep and vibrant purpleish/violet shade, and it was HUGE, extending at least ten feet from her body!! I was blown away by the power and magnitude of their presence, and utterly convinced of the fact that personality finite Barbara was no longer the one speaking, but rather we were being addressed by the Pleiadians. They had a strong message about the TRUE events of 9/11 and why this big lie and the accompanying death and destruction had been forced on the American people.. how it was a planned, inside job, etc... and they pounded that message home without pulling any punches. Quite the dramatic and enlightening night!

Quite Interesting! Because in one of the websites it was written that the US government had confirmed that there are no plaedians who are trying to contact any earthlings in any form (Physical/telepathy) and whoever saying they are channeling are just lying. It’s quite contrary to what you have observed in reality wow! Could you share more info as i have been guided on the Plaedians for a few days now and i have been reading extensively on them from different sites?

Also, it’s interesting how you see auras so clearly, could you guide me on how i can accomplish this for myself, any tips would help