View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would take a step back and see "yourself" as the whole and see what you need from life as an individual. If we are not whole and individual in our being in what we do for us, then when someone comes in often we simply take on their baggage and our life stalls.

We live a life feeling that we need another to make us whole but we are already whole as one being. We need that someone that compliments our path.

I look to 11 11 and to the aspects of it spiritual numbers long before an event that now seems to define them. We all had our individual feelings around that day and still at times do. The most important thing is that it might finally have been put to bed, and we can move forwards.

The lessons there are that we do move forwards life does go on. We have to choose to let that life go on. To pull up our pants and know that we are the only body in those pants.

Many times we feel that we can take on the "I can save them" role in life, trust me I did 33 years in a relationship of that, its a path that I lived and grew in, but its not one I would wish on anyone as a path. Your a strong individual and you owe yourself the best first then adding someone to that experience that will not just take the life energy from you.

Lynn