View Single Post
Old 22-05-2015, 03:05 AM
Ascender

Thank you Wanchain for asking a very good question. The only thing I can do here is join you in your question. Yet, I think very few people are here for just one purpose.

My own questions are much more desperate. I know there books and programs for sale that promise to help you recognize your purpose. I looked at them half-heartedly and personally did not get anywhere and at this point in my life I am not in the position to seek help through psychics, hypnosis and alike. I only know that it is hard to live without a gift or a calling and I don't know where to find those. I guess we ARE living our purpose in this lifetime and if it does not feel good our life purpose is to make our life meaningful. How -- is another question.

When you say 'life purpose' do you mean something like a meaningful occupation, i.e. being Mother Theresa, a gifted artist, or a psychic medium who is able to comfort many people, or emotional/spiritual progress, i.e. being a caring father of four who did not pay child support in his/her previous incarnation?