View Single Post
Old 17-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
or do you view beings on other dimensions? aliens faeres etc etc

does seeing those beings fall under meduimship as well?

Hello

Lets simply start back at the first place and questions posed.

Taking it word by work here. When I look at the word "aliens" like most the first image that pops into one's head is "Little Green Men". NOW that is but one image or thougth on an alien. For man to think that in all the vastness of space and the universe we be but alone is a very shallow thought. Man too at times thinks that the idea of inter dimentional travel or vast distance space travel is not possible one has to maybe stop and think on another life form not needed a vessel in which to travel in. One might well already be the vessel they need.

We as humans understand so very little on the "mind" we have ( in mind I mean Soul ) we at times can communicate without even knowing it another. Its that little voice at times we hear. A whisper on the wind, a voice that wakes us for seemingly NO reason. Yet most of us simply carry on and do not take the time to open to hear them. Too at times one does not want to hear them.

When one thinks on interdimentional beings such as Fairies one's mind might well go to our childrens nursery rhymes and stories we were told or we read to our children now. What we wonder on at times is did such stores as they have been passed down for many a generation have some basis in fact.

We know from the fossel records T Rex for example was very much real, and if one looks at the image of a Dragon one can see a similarity, yet we feel Dragon's are not real. Just becasue something leaves no physical marks to show us they are real does not mean they are not.

I have many things even in me back yard I can not explain away. Little dancing lights at the first light. NOT insects, flashes of images at times accross the window I sit and look out of. I saw a "Troll" once for lack of a better word to call him. (NO not under a bridge). I was on the way to the grocery store and this man was yelling to me "no one see's it, no one see's it, I was told I was nuts, you, you will be able to see it, be careful." and he got in his car and drove off. I was thinking OK he was in the liquor store and had too much or came out of the pub. I walked on, I rounded the corner and there standing by the trash can was a Troll. He looked right at me and smiled. Other's were going by not noting him there at all. He was picking at his long and very not nice nails. I even too a paper from me purse and went to put it in the trash can to see if he was a physical person. He was not physical but there.

I know some that talk with Gargoyles and they are very much a protector that comes to us at times. How did they come to be place around important buildings if no one had maybe interacted with them ? have to wonder. While I have never talked to a Dragon I have seen them in the sky and flown with them in Astral. In Astral we can travel feely with many a being. For Astral Travel Lessons I often use Pegasus the Winged Horse to safely takes one's out on. Giving them that something solid to hand onto and to transprot them safely. Very much a real interdimentional creature.

Does seeing and communicateing with inter dimentional being or aliens come under Mediumship, I would have to say on some levels YES. The door of what a Medium is of late is being stretched more and more. As it should if we are to take away much of the mystery from one's that can comune with the dead. We on some level can all do that but it might well not be right for our path to do so is all. We fear death at times and the unknown, as we fear at times beings from other Worlds. Its a natural human trait fear.

When I am asked about being a Medium and what I do in that place I say I am but a tool for communications. In that its not all "human" communications. While that rises many an eye brow so be it. I can see and hear many a being at times, I simply embrace that they are as real as I feel I be.

The origial meaning of Mediumship was the sitters that would have a Spirit enter them and they would speak though that one. At times having ectorplasm come from their bodies. Real or not whom is to say, more it was simply communications.

Lynn