View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 03:57 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - wow that is truly amazing! Yes I have heard that sometimes people who are not adjusted to having passed over, or didn't want to die, stay around as ghosts. Often this happens after a sudden or violent death, or after severe illness. Or they feel shame, like you mention. It sounds very sad what you describe, I'm glad to see that you found a way out of that and that you are now reincarnated again, free from being trapped in such a sad existence where you were waiting to be released!

It sounds to me as if you were reincarnated to deal with unfinished business, which is often the way. Maybe there is something you have to do, maybe you are being given another chance to deal with something, to do it differently this time.

Thank you for telling your story, it helps me a lot because I just get freaked out when thinking of ghosts, and yet I know that we are all spirit and that there is no difference really between the living and the departed. As they say - we are all spirit, we are just having a human experience. Crazy really that I then get so freaked out - but I suppose it's the not knowing who the spirits are that are around or trying to contact me that worries me.

To my knowledge there were no Brazilians living where I live now, but I know quite a few people who are from Brazil. They are still alive though so it's unlikely they'd be sending me strange messages through the laptop, in fact they would just call me on the phone if they wanted to tell me something, or email me, or wait until I see them next. But there is one person that seems to have major issues with just calling me or emailing me or whatever and I have a feeling that person is responsible for the time glitch as he is a trickster. I guess he was trying to make me focus on him. What a bizarre thing to do, why not just contact me in a more normal way?

A lot of people have forgotten the art of clear communication. We can only understand each other if we communicate in a way that everyone understands, in a language that everyone involved understands. Maybe I should send a strange message back to the person I think it might be - you know, along the lines of "open your beak and say what's what". Lol! I actually told him that once in a direct way, seems he hasn't taken any notice of that.

Aha, so it is a person who is alive then perhaps? Interesting :) How did he do this, you think?

I'm glad I could help make you feel more safe, it is only natural I think to get frighten when such abnormal things happen and when you can't see or know or feel exactly what, who it is. I myself have now gotten more safe to separate the "good" from the "bad" (the good being more careful in their contact and not out to frighten, following the rules). Then I am insecure to know if the "bad" are really spirits that need help to go to the light and are desperate and if so I can relate or if it is bad entities, in that area I wish I would be gifted to tell the difference, I would like to see them, but I don't. When I asked for help there were for a period much activity, more so than before but it was different sounds, I can't swear on what it was but depending on what I experience I think the "good" ones were making themselves useful and heard by if what was here before was "bad". these were consistent sounds that I after a while could tell happened around the same time. I learn to not be worried about it.

yeah, agree, I still wonder what it is I am to learn, go through again, agree it has to be something about unfinished business. There is someone in my life that too remember things from this life that has written me on the nose a lot to say who this person then was (this without knowing, us having a conversation about it, I had kept it to myself and I NEVER thought this person would recall something. I still have not said what I remember because I don't wish to effect this person's memories or for this person to feel bad for me in any way). In that life I loved that person dearly as I do too in this one. That has somehow made it easier for me to accept the bad stuff, I am comforted by the idea that we were brought back together again, we really did not loose each other, sure, we were apart so and so many years, but we were reunited. This has all been an eye opener to me. I thought I was the only one with bad memories, effected, but learn through that person's words and actions that what happened then to me too had scars from it and so I guess in this life we are both healing from it :) I have to assure this person I'm safe and this person is not like that with others and it has gotten much better now, and also go out in it's way to put a smile on my face, in that past life I was blue, that person was with me when I saw a doctor, I'm so grateful to have this person (back) in my life. I have seen old photo of how this person use to look in that life and they sure look very much related, personality, smile, eyes...

Last edited by asearcher : 03-06-2020 at 06:38 PM.