View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:30 PM
asearcher

Hi

I would only like to add that when I was in a friends home when I was much younger I one time saw what must have been a ghost, i saw through this person knowing it was from a different world, still I could see what the ghost was wearing, looked like. it stopped to look at me before going forward and right through a wall. When I confessed what I saw I was told that there had not been a wall there before when the home was built. There were lots of "Human noises" in this house but it was not caused by humans but the entire friend's family was so relax about it that I too got relax. I thought they had built the same home in their world and at some hours we could hear them "for real". I don't know why I thought this. Never did I feel frighten in this home, i slept over many times. My friends family said it was the old family that lived there. They didn't care. I thought to them - the ghost family - we were the ghost to them those hours our world were open to each other. It was important to the friends family that we respect the ghost family and did not make fun or try to do something. I have not thought about this til now. I don't remember any flickering, messing around with any equipment, electricity. Only those human sounds that I often confused with real human sounds, steps, and they were opening and closing door and at times it was as if they did real hard work, sounds I was not use to hearing what it could be in our reality. Everyone in the friends family and me would hear those sounds, if I had not known it was by ghosts I would 100% think it was human sounds.