View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 05:42 AM
Knower

So glad you're talking about systemic Candida. I don't know about it feeding off protein to survive (after cutting out sugar and carbs), Torgo, but I do know I feel SOOOO much better when I cut out sugar and carbs.

Most doctors that I've seen don't recognize systemic Candida. Maybe it's not taught in medical school?

Decades ago, I started feeling numb in my hands, and other parts of my body were just beginning to get numb. Went to the doctor, who ordered a neurological test where they put needles into the skin and sent shocks into the body and measured them. I don't remember what the test said, but whatever the doctor said, it didn't help the numbness.

Back then, I kept getting nudges in my mind to cut out sugar, bread, noodles, etc., that I was gobbling down. Finally I tried cutting out those foods, and in a day or two the numbness went away.

I still have trouble with this, since I LOVE starchy foods and sugar. But over the years have found that a small amount of fresh garlic (fresh, meaning that the part that's cut, stings my tongue (older garlic seems to have lost its sting)). Swallowing the mashed up garlic with some water helps when I've gone overboard with eating starches/sugars.

But even better, fresh squeezed lemon juice with almost a glass full of water gets rid of the Candida faster than garlic. After about 30 minutes, I drink some more water, since the lemon juice can be harsh in the throat and stomach. (I drink some more water right away, if it's really harsh.) If my stomach's a bit irritated before taking the lemon juice, I take some antacid, then swallow the lemon juice. I hope all this doesn't have any long term affects (I'm not a doctor), but for right now at least, it helps so much. If I take the lemon juice at night, by the next morning, the numbness is gone.

I've also heard that a zapper (search: Hulda Clark (or spelled Clarke?)), can get rid of systemic Candida. I have a zapper from years ago, but it's tedious to use, so being lazy, I haven't used it. Have been having nudges to use it lately though -- I probably should try it again.

A book "Medical Medium" by Anthony William (I think that's the author's name), talks about this and other chronic illnesses. A spirit gives him the medical information. It's really interesting.

Bubbles, if you still have the white on your tongue (and it's not due to strep or something else that a doctor should help with), you might want to mash up some garlic (roughly about an inch long by 1/8 inch wide). And make sure the garlic is fresh (it'll sting your tongue if you taste a part that's been cut). Put the garlic on your tongue as far back as you can without gagging, and let your saliva run over the garlic and down your throat (while you keep the garlic on your tongue). It'll probably burn like crazy, so just keep the garlic on your tongue as long as you can. When you can't stand the burning any more, swallow the garlic or spit it out. I'm not a doctor, but thought it might help. Garlic is a great antibiotic and antifungal.

Thanks for making this thread about systemic Candida, Colorado! I'll bet many people have this and don't know it.