View Single Post
Old 14-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Hi folks,
......I have to say that I sometimes wish God would just pick up australia and turn it upside down for an hour or so, and make the words` I DO EXIST` appear above and sign it God
Then scientists would have to believe and how would that change the experimental pocess huh?
"Oi! Have a care! I live in Australia!"

Seriously, though, I think your wise old man was right... our modern technology really only does in the 3rd dimension what all humans have the (dormant) capabilities to do without the machinery, were they to train themselves to do it. And the energies used to power the technology are inimicable to life - despite the scientists saying that they can detect no harm. I don't believe a word of it; negative evidence is no proof! In all the very technological civilisations that have existed here on Planet Earth, the result has been a waning of spirituality of action and purpose, and a growing dissonance that eventually ended up in war and chaos. That is because the dissonance of the energetics that surround everybody eventually outpictures in the outer 3D world. It happened with Atlantis; it happened with other civilisations before that. It IS happening now with our electrical and nuclear energy-based equipment, industry and personal gadgetry that we all like - just think: anywhere we go, we can pick up radio reception from dozens of radio stations - this means that planet-wide, the atmosphere is full of Radio Frequency Energy, for just one way in which we pollute the environment. And nobody can get away from it!

Never mind - I believe all this will end soon, as the Earth Mother has decided to go forward in her evolution, and is taking her power back from humans and others who have been dictating the way things are. This will shortly result in some BIG changes in our lifestyles - for one, electricity will become less and less reliable and available as Earth changes over to a fully magnetic form of planetary energy. Imagine what that will do to our industrialised civilisation!!! It will be "back to basics"; and many there will be who find it too tough going and will exit from this plane. Or so it is said!