View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Self I would say is what you are beyond the thought of what you are as an individual ..

It would be futile to say what that is . The question of what that is comes from the individual .

Self isn't something that requires to know itself as that . Self cannot know what Self is, that is why there are waves of the ocean .

Does one choose to have amnesia or is one just following the natural law of experience .

If it was a choice you would perhaps see half the worlds population not exercising / experiencing forgetfulness ..

It seems to be necessary until it is time to realize / remember what you are .

x daz x
If Self cannot know what Self is, then are we always going to be ignorant of Self? Or, once we've stripped away the beliefs, the concepts, the knowledge and brought about the cessation of all conclusions can we not know what Self is because we can exist as that Self?

In the Gestalt Reality of the Multi-Dimensional Self the sum of all of the aspects of the whole is not just greater than the whole it is a being in its own respect, different from the aspects themselves. There is no 'I am' or 'I am not', there just is what there is. Perhaps we are using the wrong language, perhaps what we cannot see is that we are emergent.

We are Gods in amnesia, we came from Spirit so we were everything that we project onto Spirit yet we are here to develop Spiritually and learn the lessons.