View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Experiencer
Acupuncture for resetting the circadian rhythm (biological clock)?

Is there such a thing? If I go to an acupuncturist, and I ask him about his.. is he going to do acupuncture for insomnia?

I can't sleep unless it is 5-7 AM,, yes AM..and although I sleep for 6-7 hours, I feel how I am dying on the inside slowly. The awful mood you get from skipping a good old night sleep is becoming more and more the 'new normal' for me, although it's neither new nor feeling normal at all. I feel like my body and mind needs a day that has 30 hours, not 24. I usually can fall asleep easy when I am mentally and physically tired, exercise and put my brain to work. But to do this, I need to be in shape, not in the s*itty mood I am. Really depressing and it sadness me, I feel incapable, lost and with a mental block.

So I want to ask, if I go and he starts his work on me, is that going to make me feel sleepy all day because of acupuncture or is there such a thing precisely for my thread's title? I really want to wake up in the morning, but please believe me when I say that I know all the tricks in the book and nothing is sustained for long. Could it work? I'm not even sure what I'm asking here.

Pic related:
imgur . com / 7Y5ibHe

I think I am going to get really bad diseases from this bad habit. I'm 27.