View Single Post
Old 28-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Has to be relevant to our souls for some reason--else we wouldn't have done it. My personal theory, again--that these lives provide an accelerated way to perfect our energy where "holes" or irregularities may exist. As I said in another thread, physical lives are like Spiritual/energetic Stress Tests--it makes the "holes" show up. Add a life stacked to bring out whatever irregularities there are, it is a perfect vehicle for growth.

If you're saying that your soul is all it needs already, aren't you precluding growth?

IsleWalker - Lora
If you are saying the universe is some kind of soul school, this has great implications.

Who set up the school? Who made the rules? If your answer is God, then I think it is safe to assume He set it up to serve His purpose - the goals are inevitable, the rules are absolute.

We cannot do anything but eventually realize our highest 'expression' (growth) as souls, and there is no way we can do anything that is not intended.

I repeat what I said above - physical immortality, impossible, so long LONG life, irrelevant.