View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Master
Sounds sorta like some of my experiences. I've only really seen 2 of them. A Sirius woman, who I've seen the most often, and a few times, what looked like an anthro orca, who was my guide at the time.

These were never abductions. I guess they happen at an etheric, astral, or whatever dimension. No idea which one and I'm always either what looks like a dolphin or an orca. usually a dolphin. I've never been scared. It's like I sorta know the place, though I can't remember her or anything about the place. No idea if it is a place on some other world or a ship.

The Sirius woman seems to be some sort of medical technician, doctor or something. All she's done to me is some sort of examination and refill a device inside me that I've been told is a timed release device to release light at a timed interval into me, those around me and into the earth grid to help with the earth's shift. Also some adjustments needed now and then to the energy thing I think I'm bringing into the earth grid to help with the shift. Or perhaps the device does that. Never has been a scary thing. I'd guess some of my incidents may happen while I'm asleep and I may not remember them. The last one i recall as a week or so ago, maybe a month ago, not sure. I was in 3 places, while listening to a guided meditation. my physical body was here, I was also where the guided meditation was taking place but also where ever that Sirius woman was since she said the device was depleted of light and needed to be refilled.

I've done a few past life guided meditations, guided hypnosis and such and some spontaneous memories and none of them were on earth.

at one point I did ask her what our relationship was and she said we're colleagues. She also said, when I first said she's of Sirius type. No idea why I said that when I first saw her, I just knew and blurted it out, maybe soul knowledge. She said she was relived I am at least half aware and you don't know what it's like working with folks who are needlessly scared, asking what sort of monster is she, and stuff like that.

=====================

I also was doing a guided meditation, I think an opening to channel one, and I was in some sort of city, an arcturian city I guess since I met a being who is shorter then I was, larger head then a human of that size would have, a bit larger eyes I think. not a grey. His skin was maybe blue, green or a mix of the. The builing had a lot of clear crystal on one side so you could see outside. it was shaped like a square, with a hollow center with some sort of park or garden inside. The outside looked pretty natural but there was a buiding identical to this one not to far off and I could seee various beings walking around, like a unicorn, some that looked like anthro dolphins and orcas, a few that looked like some sort of insect, maybe a praying mantis or something. some that looked like this being, whatever he was. There were not elevators since you could just decide gravity no longer effected you and fly up to the next floor.