View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Gr33nLuv.

The number one best thing you must do, my friend, in order to best help yourself is to be as calm and relaxed as you can be, to not add further fuel the manifestation of this situation.

I highly recommend CrystalSong's assistance as well; she is highly experienced in this area and many areas to assist you.

I suggest that you use methods and tools that most resonate with you, whatever these may be. Psychologically speaking, it is very important that--as best as you can--you cease directing thoughts and feelings of fear and worry towards this man, for fear and worry are a form of attack-thinking as well that entities (including people) may attach themselves to and use as a way to emotionally/energetically feed upon you.

I suggest that you may wish to use sage to help you cleanse your living space, to burn sage incense, to "smudge" as it is called. You may also find that placing a barrier of salt around your bed, or even around the perimeter of the interior of your living space, to be effective in helping to cleanse and transmute low vibrations, as well as to help protect your space from any incoming low energies, and also that salt is a type of thought amplifier that may be used to magnify your positive intentions of harmony and well-being. These are al-chemical and metaphysical attributes of salt that are highly beneficial if you wish to use them for this purpose.

You called upon the entity Archangel Michael, and that energy-intelligence is also working with you, in accordance to your willingness.

It is not really a question of "if" you've brought this upon yourself. You know that every action has a reaction, so to speak. Our thoughts, words and decisions that we give are also actions as well. . .actions in consciousness. Accepting self-responsibility for one's own personal experience is very important and necessary for the most en-light-ening awareness of Self, but of course in emergency situations such as your's, the most practical thing is usually to take whatever positive measures one can that resonate with one's dominant beliefs.

Whatever actions this man has done is not your responsibility nor your soul's concern. . .only your own choices are what really matter.