Thread: Kryon
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Knower

I am aware of the "two lines" rule. However, there is no link available. This is sent to you by mail. So with that in mind:
-----
Monday Marshmallow Message
OCTOBER 10, 2016

From Kryon Live Channelling, "Getting Connected--Part 2" April 2016 in Columbus, OH
It's Not Weird

"
Old soul, you are the one to start having these dreams, these new realities. As your DNA starts to increase in its efficiency and you give permission for a higher consciousness, it may begin. It won't just happen to the children. It can't be only them, since you're the ones with the most experience at the moment. The children will get there eventually, since they're old souls too, but you have the wisdom to understand it now.

As these things start to happen to you as an adult, no matter what age you are, old soul, there's a tendency to suppress it. Perhaps you will instead question it and go to somebody who will listen to you and say, "I've had a weird thing happen." Don't you dare say that! It's not weird; it's a normal thing! The only thing weird is a Human who has lived with the grand potentials of this for eons and never used it! That's weird!

If you're someone who can transmute time, and there's some in here who know exactly what I'm talking about, I want you to claim it. If you're one here or listening who has had what I will call a multidimensional experience, I don't want you to tell somebody it was weird. I want you to stand up and claim that you're moving out of this 3D box and you're starting to realize that you are having experiences that you've earned! The shift is here and the old soul is starting to feel the new tools!
"

If you want to receive these messages too, you can subscribe at kryon.com.