Thread: Supersoul
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 06:04 PM
DayLight1555

I am reading the book by Ian Lawton Super-soul and it really does talk about the kinds of things I believe in. It's very exciting to find a book like that. So thank you for mentioning it. And not only that, it also talks about other books and material which talks about similar things, and that is so great also. I guess Seth and Gilda spirit guides are talking about this, so I'll look into their stuff also.

I've been so alone in the kinds of beliefs that I have and I started to doubt them. So it's very helpful to find out that a few mediums are transmitting the same kind of information.

Isn't it just amazing that we have other versions of us? And living at the same time too? (Some call it Super-soul fragments, some call it probable selves, I call it siblings and other versions of me). And not just at the same time, but some of us are much higher on the developmental scale and some of us are just starting. Some of us are experiencing similar things to us and others already gone through that and can give us advice (maybe in the form of intuition or premonition or even words).

And isn't it amazing that some of our spirit guides and angels (as we perceive them) are actually other aspects (or versions) of our own selves (but they are just much higher on the developmental scale)?

So sometimes when we talk to "god", we may be talking to our highly developed self (another version of us).

So all together, all of our versions collectively is the SUPER-SOUL. It's like all the versions of our probable selves are linked to the database of this SuperSoul and we can "read" the experiences of our other selves from this database. (There is also a reincarnation factor, but I am not going there at the moment, but it adds to the experiences and personality of the SuperSoul).

This SUPER-SOUL could be perceived as a god to us. It's so complex and highly developed... (considering it has the experiences of all of the versions of each of our selves and subsequent reincarnations/experiences. Some of the selves who could be called "the ancient of days" because they have lived for a very long time by now.)

I believe that Jesus was talking to Jesus' Super soul when he was talking to his "Father". And Jesus said: me and the Father are one. And also: The Father is greater than me.
I didn't understand how it could be possible. But if Jesus was the fragment of the Super-soul, and the Super-soul is like the Father, then it makes sense. And there must be many Jesus's in other existences and maybe he didn't die in some of them and maybe never became considered a "god" in some of them. (because it would require special circumstances in order for that to happen, which did happen in our version of existence).

And in some sense our Super-soul is like our father/mother. It's like the dna of the Super-soul is put into some place, which then makes each version of us grow up into the person that this seed came from. (Reminds me of the Bible again, how it says that God put his seed in us and we will grow up to be like him).

So finally, with new information, a mystery within Christianity is starting to make sense. And I kept studying it and studying because I really wanted to understand it. But I got nowhere. And it's because this idea is part of the multidimensional reality, it can't be explained in terms of simple 3 dimensional reality to which we are used to.

So you is Super-soul (just like a rain drop is part of the rain). I think this is like a fractal idea: the whole within a whole within a whole. So the little you still in small part represents the big you (the Super-soul). So, from this sense, you could perceive yourself as the Super-soul. (So it would be like Jesus saying: me and the father are one). People took that to mean that Jesus meant: I am the Father and the Father is me. So, it would be that I am the Super-soul and the Super-soul is me.

Just like a piece of a fractal is LIKE the whole fractal, only is smaller. (although it's not JUST like that because the Super-soul is much more complex than each fragment of itself (us).