View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi ya frog warrior..I've noticed that u have started 2 experience a whole lot more lately & wat I believe is happening 2 u is actually happening, exactly as I suspected, but now all u have 2 do is figure out the truth of wat is really happening 2 u...as I kno it 2 b...

& now 2 the the point of my reply 2 ur post...
As I've mentioned 2 u about spirit attack & hinderance, which has been happening 2 me all of my 52 yrs of lifeis that it never stops 4 any person on this planet & 4 the most of them they wouldn't believe it either...

Yeah I'm in one of those phases where mad things happen repeatedly in a short space of time. Something always changes after them, I'd been hearing voices for a while but the switch got turned off, now silence in my head. Some withdrawal symptoms I was feeling have abruptly stopped too. You say this spiritual attack thing has happened your whole life, does it change form and come and go in waves? What do you make of the grand scheme of things, where its actually leading you? One thing I've noticed every time is that to render myself immune to this thing that feels like a spiritual onslaught, all I have to do is step back and disidentify with the ego. Its simple but not so easy. Baby steps produce big results. The most extreme case that I remember, I thought I died at one point and in retrospect, I was on the edge, my hands went ice cold and started pouring sweat, never seen anything like that happen before. During that experience I switched off my internal dialogue because voices in the head were targeting it, I've had a silent mind ever since. More or less silent, I still hear random things pop into my head which aren't under my direct control. Switching off internal dialogue is like severing a ball and chain that I didn't realise I had attached to my mind. I disidentified with that aspect of the mind/ego. and All the best my friend, I hope things all change for the better for you.