Thread: I'm annoyed
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I,ve been studying Death and the Afterlife and if there is reincarnation for the past couple of years and I've found out that most of the websites on this subject contradict each other.
There's so much false info out there,I don't know what to believe.(That's my rant folks,I'll get back to studying).

ps.This sites good though.

Contrary to what others have said, I suggest that you read all you can about astral projection and NDEs. The immediate question is, can consciousness exist outside the physical body? If so, then some kind of afterlife seems plausible.

And yes, you will find that experiences and interpretations of these experiences vary, and they might even contradict each other. Even on this website you will find a variety of ideas as to what happens after the body dies. So use your discrimination to decide what to believe.

Reading about other peoples' experiences may only provide pointers as to what might happen. But they are the best pointers we have to guide us. And we have to make allowances for people being at different stages of development, so one person's NDE may be quite different from another person's NDE, although there should be some elements common to both.

If you really want direct knowledge while still in the body, then you could study astral projection and try to consciously leave your body. This may answer your questions more directly than all the books can.

Peace