View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Hi! To be honest, i feel good in your company. I found this site some time ago and i like to come back here. The obstacle is my language and the fact that i know nothing about spiritual stuff like astrology, precognition and so on. But i know that... Well i used to feel that i don't have heart but now i know that I AM the heart and i feel that i am able to love and to forgive, its just a ****in pleasure to forgive and to love though i still learn this. Anyway, i want to be among you and i would like to get to known you better. So, as a pretext to write something ;3 i will share my Art because painting is what i really love.

Hello lamb1,

Your paintings are really very powerful both in subject and bold colour choices. I especially like the portrait. Thank you for sharing them.

Welcome to the forum. I don't think "I know nothing about..." is an obstacle, rather it means you have an open mind, open to learning. And it sounds like you have an open heart too. I'm sure you will have lots of wonderful things to contribute. The best way to get to know us here is by contributing to conversations both on threads and chat room.

uma