View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 06:34 AM
Experiencer
I can't say my knowledge about lost civilisations is substantial, and there is a lot of information that I probably forgot through time. I first came to know about Atlantis probably through some work of fiction, most likely like the majority of population. I remember some film about it, picturing Atlantean civilisation a lot like ancient Roman one, where they angered some gods, so the whole continent crumbled into the sea. Next I remember coming in contact with some more mature information in the book about Bermudas Triangle, which by many theories is linked to Atlantis almost 100%. I was really fascinated by B. Triangle already as a kid, and it probably carried over to Atlantis. Next came the books called You are becoming a galactic human by Sheldon Nidle, which I guess was the first thing that opened to me the world or extraterrestrial aspect of the universe and reality. A lot of great information gathered there about Galactic history of earth and Atlantis as well. I remember reading about is as well in some books by Drunvalo M, though I can't remember correctly. The material was really interesting but at points I found it hard to follow, as if it was highly esoterical in nature. Also the book I mentioned above by a slovenian author gave me a great deal of info that was different and dreamlike on the matter of Atlantis. I recommend those books to anyone interested in this topic.
My personal belief is that a lot of us were present back in those times, where the fall of vibration happened. I have had many people recount to me how they remember being there, as well as someone writing to me something in supposedly Atlantean language/writing, which I was able to read the meaning of.

Happy hunting for information =)