View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Thanks for the comment CrystalSong
Yes my good mate Eddie was in a state I can't describe in human terms,the closest thing to describe his demeanor was like that of a young child who got caught with his hand in " the cookie jar "
Head down slightly,embarrassed maybe,but the whole thing was very negative to me,I could feel the hopelessness in my friend,he certainly had no control about being there,and I really could feel it deep inside my very being,I was thinking what am I doing here,as in purpose,it was to say goodbye to my best mate,I was very sad,and very unwell from the surgery I had,but another voice/telepathic told me it was purgatory, and that was that,I still miss him to this day,I actually made the cross for his grave,he meant that much to me.

Regards Billy.

In the Catholic tradition one can pray someone out of Purgatory with their love and well wishes.
In a way this makes sense to me, All time and Space is Now, so when you think of your mate with love and affection, remember the memories and good times - those frequency's reach him immediately and in turn give him a little boost. Enough boosts and his frequency raises and he will see the higher realms which are actually in the same place as him. So think fondly of him, laugh when you think of the memories - feel all the Good Stuff and send it to him. Pray even.

The males I saw in the Lower Astral when I crossed over seemed to be from their tattoo's, furs, and bone piercings and muscles and other clues the Head Tribes men, Shaman, Hunters and Warriors. The one who scared me back into my body "Screamed telepathically at me "Intruder! Kill her!" and started moving towards me rapidly. He was the Warrior type.
There was a sense that either they hadn't had a belief system which spoke of Higher Planes or 'going into the Light' or they had born their positions in their respective tribes in a way which brought their frequency down, it was s dreary grey place with much hopelessness and resigned waiting.