View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
LOL. The movie is an "anti-God thing" too.

Your 'points' (pointers) re the 'God' concept are well taken and well expressed, I think. Too bad the movie excerpt has been blocked in 'your' country. Maybe you could get a link to it that would work by typing "God on Trial" (I misspelled it 'Trail' in my OP) into your search engine and see what comes up. The excerpt is only 8 minutes though the movie itself is full length. It is a 'mock trial' conducted by Jewish concentration camp inmates who have become disillusioned.

Disillusioned? No...this is what happens when rational thinking occurs and examination of this (or any other deity I've heard tell of) is fearlessly and intelligently examined. This same kind of reasoning happened to me (and many others I know and have read of)...and I wasn't "disillusioned" by the horrors of being in a concentration camp or under any other stress...or medications or drugs...whatsoever. I simply came to where I was no longer afraid to question what had been drummed into my head since I was old enough to talk.