View Single Post
Old 29-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Master
I agree with some of the other members. Although I'm not sure about definite "tell-tale signs," we probably all agree that there are hints. Those hints, as you can see, can range from gut feelings to "flashbacks" and dreams.

In my own personal experience, I feel very connected to Italy. Every time I would learn about Romans and their culture, I would get this bizare tingling sensation in my scalp. Also, I feel incredibly connected to the Renaissance era. The works of that era leave me feeling awestruck. And although I don't align with the Christian faith, I find myself intensely intrigued by the Renaissance's spiritual work. So I feel that I might have been someone living during that time. Perhaps a painter - seeing how I'm an artist in this life.

I also receive some interesting dreams I call "movie dreams." I don't know if these are past lives, but they usually take place in the past.. and in these dreams, I'm never myself. I'm either a "spectator" or I'm someone else in the dream. It's quite interesting...

But now that I think about it, perhaps it's better to not have "tell-tale signs." People would be (and still are) obsessed with their past lives. It's not really good to be dwelling on them - especially out of curiosity. Or so I've read. Not saying that you are, of course.