View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Im on a roll today

Its a good question, if consciousness is primary and exists independent of the brain and uses the brain..then how does something with no physical properties interact with the brain? How does NOTHING act upon SOMETHNG?

Don't forget the entire body is conscious and if this is true there is a connective force of billions of like individual consciousnesses that is not the brain. Every cell in each person (atom) is alive and conscious, and we each are a collective of billions of tiny consciousnesses structures ultimately merging into one, there really is no primary. What if this is what they came up with.

These days I also wonder if consciousness is a nonlocal event but then this raises the question you ask which I can't see. Wonderful question.

Also forget to mention, early in development the size of the brain is said to be larger, I forget the percentage. The brain becomes smaller and is thought to be assimilated into the body which makes sense, so you do have the innate properties becoming like a blue print, a transportation of consciousness, giving consciousness to the body I imagine.