View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 05:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born

I frankly don't feel that our higher-selves can relate with the same degree of clarity that our unconscious and thinking selves are involved with as the norm.

Frankly a great clarity here. As you see I agree and think there a tab more yet to digest or at least consider. For a very long time I sought clarity but I also found I bumped up against barriers. Barriers that I had, not within the subconscious but within the conscious. Clarity has never been the problem, it is relative. In examining the mind/brain relationship, clarity might also be the (reason of) barrier set by the clarity, it certainly is very defensive. As soon a clarity is set there is loss of it. Only the defensive mind who has experience can say this. All obstacles are of the conscious nature. Our subconscious does not reason, that's not it's job. The subconscious has stores of information it holds. Frankly, the higher-self could be right in the subconscious and we wouldn't know it. The subconscious is limitless, the conscious sets the limits. I understand the purpose of the subconscious and the conscious, but do not understand the purpose of the unconscious. I would ask, what is it's purpose. I usually find when I can access information from the place I call the subconscious and bring it out into the light I understand it where I didn't before.