View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialRain
That's what I consider extreme. To me, it's perfectly fine to just create it and leave it be, cleanse it occasionally, etc. I wouldn't do the blooding stuff :3

That's good to know !

Your seashell pendulum sounds lovely ! Cool idea to create a pendulum for each element. I will be interested to hear what you do for your other pendulums.

Unusual choices in your calibration of the pendulum, unusual in the fact that I haven't heard of the more information one.
My yes is back and forth, my no is same as yours left to right, maybe is circular and not meant to know is also circular ... one goes clockwise the other counterclockwise and this changes. If it just doesn't want to answer at all, it doesn't move !

Quote:
Within these four answers I have for levels: a simple, medium, strong, and definite "not going to change no matter what" answer. Took a long time to do all of that. The "not meant to know" comes in: knowing extremely soon, knowing sometime in the future, knowing in the far future, and never knowing, all measured by strength and distance of the swing. I'm quite happy with it.

wow, you do a complete job when calibrating your pendulum, right down to the levels of the swings ! I get a mild, slow swing and a definite, very fast swing.

I am happy that you are happy !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction