Thread: I Saw a UFO
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2019, 07:11 AM
Master
You guys all need to seriously forgive me.

After not getting a reply to this thread for four months, I unsubscribed from it believing nobody else saw it.... ironic isn't it?

I like your set up "Simple Guy"...and can I call you something other than "Simple Guy?" I'd like to have that telescope! *jealous* =)

I really need to get myself out under the wide expanse of the universe more often than I do... there is just something about that experience which tends to just put everything else into perspective.

Since that time back in July, I haven't seen another UFO but then again, I haven't been looking either. We tend to forget there is stuff "up there" when we're too busy concentrating on what is going on "down here" ...like a fish in a fishbowl thinking it is swimming in the ocean...well, maybe it IS if it believes fishbowl=ocean.

..but yeah, I don't appreciate nature as much as I should...not many people do, really because every time we feel awe , reverence and wonderment, science always tries to explain all the emotions away with logic..."pi$$ off Science! I am trying to watch a beautiful sunset here!"