View Single Post
Old 28-10-2006, 01:43 PM
~Jay~

Just to let you know I have voted that I am happy with the way this forum is run. And I think you are a great moderator Kundalini, so please don't let yourself get pushed out by these people and their behind the scenes agendas and control.

I could probably hazard a very good guess as to who you are referring to here, and I know what I would have told them by now if I were in your position, LOL! You are very patient. Maybe a polite, "well, you know where you can go if you don't like it" might be in order?

The title of this board and all the different sub-sections will attract a wide range of different people, with different belief systems and practices. And all the better for it, I say! That's how we all learn - from eachother! If you see a thread title that doesn't interest you, then don't read it.... but respect the fact that other people might want to - be it phases of the moon, angel card readings or anything else for that matter!

I feel sorry that some people seem not to like diversity and feel the need to control and manipulate others to such an extent. And what is wrong with expressing our love and respect for the people we get to know here & elsewhere? Oh yeah, it's pandering to eachothers egos, right? Jeez...

Kundalini, if I were you I would tell this person(s) that you no longer wish to be PM'd about these issues and will not tolerate any further trouble causing, and if they continue to disregard your wishes, then you would be within your right to ban them, IMO.

Just to add, I'm absolutely amazed at all this, TBH!!!

Last edited by ~Jay~ : 28-10-2006 at 01:52 PM.