View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Suspended
I paste it here again to remind you What I've said before.

What you or other practice of kundalini energy is not for true uprising of spiritual abilities but it's the same as mediumship. You may feel the awakening of spiritual but that seems not real for me. I can't convince you or anyone else that words can be written as if it's infinity or great but the reality isn't so.

What I see once, there's a god in the universe who sends kundalini energy to me, inside my stomach. Then I feel bliss (I never practice Kundalini) because I can see with my third eye then what I saw is the 5 couples of Hinduism Gods and Goddesses love making in my stomach. That produces the feeling of orgasm feeling which has connected to my nervous system by the kundalini energy connection. That's bliss feeling but it's not natural of our inner self but it's transmitted by Hindus Gods and Goddesses....

So you see what I mean. It's not the third eye that I just produce here. My third eye is with me since I'm three years old. At that time, I accidentally found the learning of my third eyesight . And it's my ability to see spiritual realm outside or inside of my body (that isn't my consciousness that can only rambling inside my astral playground). So there's nothing that the kundalini has risen my third eye.

It just got inside my body for nearly one day. Then I saw all the scene in my stomach. And I can get it out instantly. So after that I'm free from the attachment.

My mentors are Jesus, God Jehovah , Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel, creator........ They're more than ten of them and they're all transferring their dharma energy to me. They're all letting me to see them before they integrated inside my body. And now they're no more inside my body. But outside of me and helping me to do "my work".

So you see, I no need any type of energy which is physical only. Inside my body there're scriptures Chinese words all over my inner body. And Jesus's cross is at the back of me. And you can see I'm protected by my mentors.

Now, Jesus is staying in my Paradise. Buddha Sakyamuni is with my two Spirit-Gods( I've a total of three spirits become Spirit-Gods) in the far universe to practice subtle and profound dharma.
God Jehovah is back to his planet staying with his Angels family. Creator is staying in the universe...... they're still kept an eye on me or whatever I do.

You can see my early post on this thread what I mean by spiritual energy.