View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Master

Is it wrong to submit to a tf

My tf as astral to me keeps going on about / wants bdsm, this is all telepathy and astral travelling. He talks about how it brings out the deeper inner masculine /feminine. Plus he's rather dominant even though he has an inner submissive he doesn't wants to know. (of course) I left experiments with all that long ago. I found the it incompatible with a higher consciousness, and light experience especially when trying to go higher and get rid of lower, I found it kept me down. Plus it felt morally not pure and trying to follow higher.
That was until now. Where he travels to me, astrally, and he went these things, he tells me, even when we meet etc. In astral I didn't find anything contrary or drag down when we did, which confused me. How can that be?
Then he asks me to submit totally and I thought he just meant as part of a play, and the energy and our connection were so strong I did, only to have him tell me he meant it but how he'll give me freedom, etc.. I didn't know he wanted it or even was into it. I found out this way and what I could figure. And I'm having trouble even with whether things are real or not, but have had things about other things confirmed. And now this. The energy itself is so strong between us that it's hard to resist. For not talk about the tantra kundalini. It's just the other thing.. Is it even possible to find a middle way? How would it affect tfs this? And when you have a mission together?? And especially, when you try to raise up???
I'm not against and tf would be the best but.. How would it affect the tf relationship??