View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Guide

Jaroon, I see where you're coming from asking this question. There are some great explanations above. I was also attuned to Reiki level one so far, because after my first session I felt something change in a positive way. Then I suffered dizziness for a month. Then I decided to take reiki level one to better help myself and others. I was told by my instructor/reiki master that I have a ton of energy at my crown and that I'd make a great healer. It has been two and a half months that I have practiced on myself most everyday and I believe I'm changing slowly for the better. It has opened my eyes to a whole world of energy healing in all different modalities. There are even some great energy healers that are not reiki attuned.

The story behind reiki is beautiful. However, I agree with you in a way that when I persist with questions...but how? But how? I don't feel fully satisfied with the answers I'm getting. Until I know these answers, I personally don't feel so empowered to go into business taking on reiki clients if I can not fully answer any and all questions regarding "how" it works.

Also, the more I google the subjects of reiki and energy healing it seems I am led to thousands of different "healers" marketing themselves with their own websites, selling their courses, tools, kits, books and retreats as well as a promise to transform your life for the low cost of $500.

I don't know the answers yet, but I suppose I'll continue my journey.