View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
It used to take me less then 2-3 seconds to experience an OBE. I even demonstrated this in front of others.
Then I did bi-locations and a few other things. When I shared this with others: they mostly ridiculed me.

I would recommend that you develop yourself privately. Your development will move along
extremely fast whereas if you share, their responses might stunt your growth. Just my opinion.

That's really amazing!! It took me almost 2 hours to reach that deep state and I could not fully leave my body because I feared that I may not return back, it's something normal for me.. One question, when you have an OBE, do you find yourself in the astral realms or are you able to stay in this reality? I know for sure that I had OBEs that were "placed" in this reality, once I got stuck in the tree in front of my house, then I saw my house from above with perfect details, it was like watching a HD version of my house from above, it was sunny outside, when I woke up, it was also sunny outside Once I was flying above a street, I could even see the cars, in fact, I was flying around me, then I decided to fly above a river and I could even see the rays of light in the water.

If somehow I manage to remain in this reality, I know that then and only then I will be able to do things like healing people.

For this very reason I keep everything for myself, I only share it with you here.