View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am just like Buddha, but not because I try hard to be like him.... My ultimate goal, so to say, is to reach full enlightenment and then share it with as many people as I can, to free as many people as I can from suffering.For this very reason I push myself to the deepest states one can achieve, sometimes I am "angry" at myself that I stop almost every time I experience something new, but this is the human nature, it fears the unknown... I was that close, that close.....

It's not enough to know that the whole reality is an illusion and that the mind is the "master" of it...

Now, there are many other benefits, deep peace, clarity of the mind, relief from anxiety and depression, unconditional happiness... When I will reach a state of deep peace and unconditional happiness that stays 24/24, then I will know that I am really close to my goal, imagine, I used to be extremely depressed, having a good day once at a month or more, but now, I have many many good days and I still have some bad days when I am really down, but I know that I am going to have only good days and I will be able to share this peace and happiness with other people too.
It used to take me less then 2-3 seconds to experience an OBE. I even demonstrated this in front of others.
Then I did bi-locations and a few other things. When I shared this with others: they mostly ridiculed me.

I would recommend that you develop yourself privately. Your development will move along
extremely fast whereas if you share, their responses might stunt your growth. Just my opinion.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜