View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Master
Bartholomew (Bart for short )...hello there!
I agree with the core truth of what you've shared, that those we know as transcendentals are essentially responsible for stewarding and shepherding all of physical existence, and ultimately assisting and overseeing our our spiritual journeys, as well. I also agree they are not far, never far, and always close at hand. I would also state that consciousness, like politics, is ultimately always local (meaning, direct communion, illuminated exchange, and thus yes even what we apprehend as mental and emotional "communication", is possible).

I also agree the concept of something from nothing is not always helpful, as in some sense what is, is, and has always simply been.

I think the idea of a starting point (say for this oarticular iteration of the physical universe) can be helpful for folks to get started in exploring what is and who they are, at centre. However, grasping that any particular physical expression of any kind (including the cosmos) has a finite start and end, whilst consciousness itself has none, is challenging for many.

This is basically where science stops at present (though quantum physics is challenging the existing perceptions of what is), since where to go to measure and quantify prior to the Big Bang? That's where many are, conceptually, as well, when perception is more limited or based on the physical world and classical physics and similar. Quantum physics theoretically allows for matter to arise or to randomly come into our physical existence (from ??? is not definitively known), but again, that ultimately may be limiting if folks seek to apply a direct correlation to "original" or Source consciousness. (BTW, I truly love exploring and discussing what I apprehend of science and particularly quantum physics and its contribution to our worldview, and I'm sure many fascinating discoveries still await.)

However, not even those transcendentals could (or would) explain the most fundamental questions, such as, why do you or I exist (as individuated consciousness, or being)? And why do you exist as you are, and not as a wholly or fundamentally different individuated expression of consciousness? Or, why is it your being (as consciousness) came into existence &/or exists "near to" or alongside those others most closely proximate to you (or, most closely "related")?

They too have no "answer" for these aside from the truth, that they do not know other than it is what is, and only Source knows "why" you are as you are and why you came into being as you are. Our consciousness was not created by those who brought the physical universe into being. They too experience their own consciousness as a gift, no matter how advanced and/or eternal their state of being seems by comparison to our own.

As opposed to what is the meaning of life, say, for which either you or they could all offer and discuss many good and reasonable suggestions or proposals. These are -- or rather WE are -- what I call a few of the prime mysteries...prime, indivisible, and therefore unique, irreplaceable.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke