View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Master
The main obvious reason to be a veganinja (I tire of the connotations attached to the other words, and veganinjaism encompasses much more to me as it means not consuming other toxins like refined sugar and artificial or genetically modified organisms-GMOs, etc.) is because you don't want to exploit and torture animals. Isn't that a decent reason? why does it not factor at all in the original post and musing I wonder.. I find that sad. but that is not why I came here. I also want to explain besides the non-physical 'karma' or whatever baggage you want to call it, the murdered animal corpses are actually very bad for us physically and lead to death quicker. if not death then deterioration and madness which may be deemed worse than..

It is poison for the human body and brain to consume a deceased animal's rotten corpse, especially depending on the preparation beyond that. You see it's an issue of nature. If you deviate too far from it you get screwed. That's called life lol. It becomes clear if you think about it.. hopefully.. so when an animal that was tortured and likely fed poison its whole life is killed and its body is mangled and cut up and treated however the mainstream decides to treat it (lots of sick stuff done to the corpses like chemicals being sprayed and even bacterias being sprayed on it, fumigation, etc eh sick sad stuff for humans and the animals though their bodies are just rotting Earth at that point.. or hmm rotting stuff that isn't Earth since that's what they've been fed and treated with most their existence. but I digress, this processing and poisoning is not good for humans who consume it) and then the humans take it home as a prize and cook it, further deviating it from its original nature, it becomes an extra big nasty mess. what a desecration.. I thought that was the reason to be veg.. hmm well I am grateful that was my reasoning, the whole evil business and what it does to the human body and being.. not to mention the animals? I could go on but I wish I didn't have to point out such things which I wish were apparent in the first place. At least you have had enough sense and heart to be veg in the past or presently but come on, how can you not even mention the fact that this is life you're talking about "eating" and taking the baby's milk/livelihood from and such.. and eggs are potential baby chickens but essentially it is the chickens' period people are eating. Not good for the human body and brain afterall. As for the soul well I think it might have an issue with the direct assault and insult on the other souls involved, you know, the animals ;)