View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 06:43 AM
Master
I can see Lorelyn's side here. I'd be inclined to agree with this line of thinking.

I usually am not one to do much affirmations really. The way I manifest is a touch different and in a way in line with what Lorelyn has said unless I am mistaken.

Basically I do a lot of journal writing with my affirmations. And, Instead of declaring something as already so- because it is true- that type of thinking could be a real set up for doubt and failure, what I do is I will write my affirmations within my journal as a normal journal writing and within my daily writing, but instead of declaring something as already so I write it in terms of it is a hope to achieve. So for an example- if I am looking to save money for something- I really want to save money for a clothes iron for my embroidering work. Is something I would write. Then- A cheap one is around 40 or 50 bucks- would be about such and such long for saving.

So it sounds like normal journal writing, but inspires more faith and hope for myself as I write it as a goal I am looking to actively work on achieving instead of a bold brassy untrue statement I am more liable to doubt.

In time- my success rate for manifesting in this manner is high enough that I have confidence in the method. Also a neat thing with the journaling is I have come to manifest things I had forgotten writing about, and when I went back to look at the writing after receiving that which I required, realized it was something I was actively in affirmation with to achieve as I then noticed the amount it was written about, which if I am really looking forward to something or in obtaining a cxertain thing; I write about it quite often. This also helps me to set goals in means of obtaining. Like cost and transportation, and I often times find at times that sometimes I simply need make mention of wanting something, and it is then given to me when unexpected by someone who had it. And the cycle of giving continues as that brings me happiness and I look to spread that happy feeling to others and be their- you showed up and had what I needed, just when I needed you type individual.