View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy; Yawn Yawn Yawn - don't you ever get tired of your own narcissistic b-s..??...You know full well you are making it all up - Im not playing your silly games Jeremy, way way way beneath me and entirely distracting...Like I said -amusement value and nothing more offered by you..Its all complete nonsense...

In fact the ONLY truth Ive ever seen you post - is what you JUST put above lol - you and me - POLES APART my friend that is the only true statement you have ever posted - you are a joke making a mockery of spiritual truth - totally opposite to me - who is ALL ABOUT that spiritual truth, come what may....

Why do YOU ask me questions about spirituality the bible or Christ..??...I mean whatever answer I give you think you have an authority to judge it right or wrong - but look here is your truth my friend - you are a joke - do you even realise - You are nobody to judge anything spiritual, you haven't got a clue about any of it and as said make it up as you go along...lol.... My pet dog laying here by my feet is more spiritually aware than you will ever be...lol...so don't try to claim some bogus spiritual authority as your god yhvh already tried that and now you BOTH failed..

Every bit of SCRIPTURE Jeremy - that is presented here for purpose of analysis and INTELLIGENT conversation - just goes right over your head and is way way WAY past your understanding - isn't it..??.. So to compensate you bring in al lthis delusion as if its some game we are playing...lol...foolish...We are all iscussing legitimate topics and thereby reveal some legitimate spiritual TRUTH Jeremy - but you..??..As said, are taking the p*ss ON PURPOSE as you know full well that you DO make it all up as you go along !!

Now - say what you like about my posts and their content Jeremy - I refuse to engage you on spiritual matters as simply you are a fraud and we both know it.. Notice though - I DO explin my Self fully to everyone else - that's because I have REAL WORLD evidence Jeremy -I know its a new concept to you in fantasy land but for my Self Im explaining real world events, so there is just bound to be EVIDENCE mate if you know whereto look - those original gospels for one that all can see for them Self - and that real world evidence still exists and its not ME saying this for my Self is it - but rather, it is CHRIST saying it FIRST and then having me repeat it for Him here - so say what you like mate, everything I say in these posts IS VERIFIABLE IN ACTUAL REAL WORLD SCRIPTURE - whereas everything you post, only finds validity in what..??...an opium smoke ring or a fantasy delusion with NOTHING to verify it apart from your monotonous never ending monologue.. lol...

There you go mate - you finally found a real "spiritual battle" lol.. round 1 done and dusted - back on the ignore list for you I think lol - Im a spiritual Ninja mate - I will come out the shadows and do you quickly with brutal TRUTH - never fails - whereas you, are rather open and exposed and make yourself a VERY easy target - heres a trophy for you then from your first real encounter..lol..now you can add THIS to your "records" and repeat post it every thread as usual.. Yawn yawn bloody yawn..