View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Ab Origine,

There's not much of what you have written with which I wouldn't agree. As a young lad I saw, (at one given moment) that the world outside ourselves, which we, in everyday life, look upon as being real, is but an 'outer' skin of true reality. Occassionally, over the years, this 'skin' has split a little for me and allowed me to see that which lies just out of sight - but unfortunately only a few quick glimpses. Sufficient for me however, in their message, to understand that the world's physical state or condition is a product of my own meagre creativity with all its barriers.

We are, as Jung suggested, all part of a collective consciousness. So to speak.

What I do know is that everything is ONE, that we are all part of everything else. That we, being part of oneness carry within ourselves the complete knowledge of the whole universe. I also know, having seen, that this outer world, the world of form, of shaped energy, is actually built on quite a very simple basis. One which we know but can't see for the trees.

But you see, this existence, and all the other 'nows' which we shall experience, they have to be. And they'll all go by, all in different forms, eternally. These forms are the opportunity we have to experience, yes, experience, that's all, indeed it seems very little in the vastness of the universe, but it's actually everything. Each of those Autumn leaves which are now falling has the same important part to play in this universe as you and I do. We are simply making a different experience.

I don't understand what you are talking about? So may I ask, do you really understand what is "oneness" means? Your experience is only , maybe that your "your consciousness" escape from your body and die outside of your body. And it's not what your understanding as oneness. There's no connection to awareness of outside as oneness. That's a wrong or confusion or misunderstanding of soul.

Why I say your experience is your immature consciousness or soul rambling outside of your body and perish there. First you don't see it slow going out from your body and it doesn't entering your body again. That's not your true soul, it's only your consciousness escape from your body.