View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
According to angel number readings 111 means that a window of opportunity has opening to manifest your desires. I have been seeing 222 an inordinate amount of times and today specifically along with the 222 I have been seeing 111.

Has anyone ever taken the advice and tried to manifest their desires when presented with 111's everywhere?

What has the result been?

Is there any purpose in seeing these numbers very often? some people say they have seen them for years and nothing unusual has happened as a result, so why are they so present for some people? I still cant work out the purpose of seeing 222, some of the numerology sites are as clear as mud ;)

As far as I have read, 222 is an indication to have faith.

I have not had much happen with number sequences, I usually tend to ignore number sequences as signs, and prefer any signs to come to me another way. This morning I saw 444, nothing of too much note has happened today, I have been thinking of things in particular in accordances with my own spirituality. I don't know if I should look up the meaning for 444 or not.

I am not usually a fan of number signs. As for manifesting desires, I tend to do that when I feel like there is something I'd like to manifest, irregardless of what is on the clock or any numbers present or specific times. I feel with practicing manifesting, it should not matter when I practice, and practicing at no specific time gives me freedom to practice as often or not as I like.

Thank you for posting your topic, interesting questions.

Blessings.