View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Master

I totally agree with you. Most reiki masters and healers know nothing about the energy work they are supposed to be doing and I would not trust most of them. To explain, some people are born with abilities to heal, however this means nothing really. They move energy around and do not get to the deeper levels of a persons being. This could be OK if they work on a person who has something minor and does not have emotional issues behind it. Some people however are not born with abilities but get attuned to energy and do inner work and get to a higher level of truth and understanding of how energy works. I was not born with abilities but got attuned to reiki. I only started to feel energy after doing the inner work. I have been feeling way more energy now after having a humungous spiritual awakening. I also understand how energy work at very deep details. I would only trust a healer who has done major inner work. I have been to many of them in my life and have not yet met someone who cared to do it. It is shocking but people get into this kind of work because of ego. So, to answer your question where does the energy come from? From the heart which explains a lot. If you clear your negative emotions your heart opens. This gives a person the ability to feel energy at a deep level, if they are deep.