Thread: MY SON RAYMOND
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2010, 09:07 AM
shaya48

HI PERSECTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
Shaya & Debbie,
I'm in tears after reading your posts. You really touched my heart & soul. Thanks.
Once a mom, always a mom! Eternally!
There is a connection, not just physically, but also spiritually that can't be broken!

I had 3 miscarriages, 1 being 2nd trimester. Our sweet little boy was about just a little larger than the hands of the nurse. I often wish I would've held him, but I was afraid of getting attached & I was so confused. I worried about him so much both during the pregnancy & after he died. I prayed & prayed for comfort & reasurance. Then I had a beautiful spiritual experience that gave me peace.
We need to remember those experiences - it's healing & it's the way we can feel close to them.

HI PERSPECTIVE, GOD BLESS YOU LOVE, WE ARE GIVEN SOME LOVELY EXPERIENCES TO HELP US THROUGH AND GIVE US COMFORT IN OUR TIME OF NEED, I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU HAD YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE THAT GAVE YOU SOME INNER PEACE, AND ALLOWED YOU TO HAVE AN INNER KNOWING THAT OUR LOVED ONES NEVER LEAVE US FOREVER, THEY KNOW WHAT WE GO THROUGH AND THEY TRY SO HARD TO LET US KNOW THEY ARE FINE, THEY ARE ALWAYS WITH US AND YES WE ARE ALWAYS THERE MUM, AND THEY ARE ALWAYS OUR CHILDREN HERE AND IN SPIRIT.

LOVE AND S TO YOU SHAYA.