View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Hi James, that's pretty cool. These birds flying around my window and right close to it and trying to get in it and the screen are real, not a dream, but I was interested in what you posted above from dreammoods.

I could go with the first paragraph "To see birds in your dream symbolize your goals, aspirations and hopes. To dream of chirping and/or flying birds, represent joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders."

I use that one because I've been going through some changes and I feel a huge weight lifted off of me and when things are going well, I feel just likie that.

All that said, the day that I saw the birds, I was not doing well because of things going on and I'm getting quite overwhelmed with working all the time and all that I have to do at home and some issues I have to deal within in myself from time to time... so while the birds I views were not attacking, I do feel pulled into too many directions and I do feel I'm not following a path I wanted to take, and yes, that day I felt very much so others were meddling and interferring with my path and I don't know what to do...

Quite interesting, thanks!!

Hi Sarian,
yes I knew it wasn't a dream. I was just sharing that I have expereinced that symbols have universal meanings whether in dreams or real life. I interpretred the birds as trying to get in so I though that maybe the part about breaking in might be relevant.
Glad you found it interesting...........James