View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Last night I woke out of an odd dream and at the side of my bed there was purplish fog. I wear contacts so I sat up and once I leaned closer I could see it was the face of a pretty woman. It was completely static and it just faded away. I was a bit startled and turned to the side. I seen something similar last week it looked like a cloud. I reached out to touch it and it faded away. I remember it happened years before. I seen on different occasions a full body in vibrant colors. In all cases I woke out of dream, and the face/body was completely random from the dream. I figure it has something to do waking out of sleep but the detail was beautiful. Anyone have a similar experience?

It sounds like it could be one of a few things. There are many people who have this experience upon waking from sleep. Some say it is merely the transition moment from the realm of sleep to reality and the dream content crosses for a slight moment. Others believe it is an angel that you are more receptive to in the moment of early wakening from sleep. Others think this is a spirit guide.

I have had similar experiences myself but not in a good way. I have woken up to the slimy feel of something wet on my ear moving. Upon becoming fully awake there is nothing there. I have also been what I feel attacked psychically in my sleep, as I have woken up chanting a prayer and feeling like I had won a battle.

Study what happened, you will find all sorts of people having had the same experience. do not worry.