View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by symmetricalsnowflake11
Hi all,

I'm usually a bit of a fence sitter when i comes to believing in anything. I cross over between thinking a spirit (or God) could be out there, and thinking that there isn't. I've been having a tough time lately due to workplace bullying (thankfully left that place recently) and I've been asking for help in my mind - I'm not sure to whom, but I feel like if I focus on the thought, it seems to help a bit. Does that make sense to anyone?

What do you all do when you need help - pray? I've never really prayed as I'm not religious at all. Just thinking about all of this recently I guess.

Thanks guys

God helps those who help themselves, by leaving your workplace you have helped yourself 😀 .Bully's are sad people deep down inside as they need to make others suffer to feel good about themselves, best to ignore them because you take away their power if you can but sometimes you need to move away from them as their toxic energy makes your life miserable.
I personally don't pray either but I do connect to God/source/spirit or whatever you choose through contemplation /meditation, focusing on thoughts ( as long as they are good ones) is a good thing and can take you to deeper levels, focusing on bad thoughts are a waste of energy. Find something that suits you, if it enhances your life then it has to be good.
We all come from the same place and will return to that place regardless, how you live your life inbetween is what matters.