View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Suspended
Post Before the internet.

What are your thoughts on what the internet is? Does it seem like a spiritual "thing" to you? To me it just is fascinating. Technology of this sort, in regards to music, like iPod's mp3 players..is just fascinating for some reason, as silly as it sounds lol. Like, do you ever wonder how its possible that were able to talk to people all over the planet with it? Or how with the push of a button on your computer or phone you can hear another person singing (music)? It almost seems like magic. Although maybe if I were to research how it works it might not be as such. I know my life would be totally different without the invention of the internet. I'd be listening to annoying mainstream pop music on the radio, and I'd have never learned of twin flames and I would have never met my twin flame, which in itself changed my whole world. It almost feels like the internet is a world of its own. I feel some type of energy related to it, something mysterious, like creation itself. I'm probably over-thinking this, but it's interesting haha.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but does anyone ever wonder about this stuff too?