View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 07:59 AM
Suspended
Thanks for the link GOD-LIKE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I've heard a lot of the gods from the past are aliens. But it sounds suspect to me cause focus on gods makes people kill each other, and I thought we were supposed to follow the god within, not outside us. If an alien was good it wouldn't make us think it was so great but would instead teach us to find ourselves.

And thats why imo we have a crazy wrathful god in the first part of the bible that every one is afraid of, it was an unfriendly E.T posing as god, there are others though like Pleiadians, Andromedans, Arcturians, Orions, Sirians who want us to lead ourselves and do the work, they will assist an they are doing there part but still it's up to us as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
LOL...yep I don't think we were then ready for the Andromedans living amongst us, sadly...and surely they would not condone a caste system, now or ever...

Maybe Vishnu was just trying to "pass" as Andromedan or promote the myth in order to be sure he was aligned in legend with the good guys.
Or maybe he was just super pale...blue veined...sigh....

Some people still fuss over whos white an whos black or whatever (though i think thats becoming less an less now as the new generation of kids are all growing up together and its very multicultural now, at least where i live) but how are those people who fuss over colour going to be when they have a blue person or a purple person step on the scene, you know? lol.