View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
It just comes across more scientific based regarding light / frequency / vibrations / energy ..

In regards to the scientific stuff she comes out with it's good that she converses with scientists / physicists as she said at the beginning she didn't know what anything mean't regarding what she channeled lol ..

x daz x
i listened to some too awhile back from a link someone else put up here. She said she was trying to work with scientists but I haven't heard that anything's been made yet. Personally I've never found anything super-useful from a channeler and have a lot of questions and doubts about it. But I'm always open to find new things, it's just very rare that something useful comes along.

It seems to me the most powerful tools for personal change come from our own science. If aliens were talking to us it seems they should have something at least as powerful or better, but I haven't seen it yet. The only exception, again, would be the kundalini yoga I discovered, which seems to be based on very powerful science, but it's said to be developed by rishis over thousands of years, but I guess they could have been helped by aliens, I don't see why not. Even so, it's not quite as powerful as things we've discovered in today's psychological science that really get to the heart of things and make real changes in people's lives.

Last edited by Seawolf : 11-01-2018 at 05:49 PM.