View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Master
What happens when you reach the stage where there is no "I" existing as "That" or "Shivani" or "Gem" or anything else?

Of course, the one who types this, who self-refers and associates with ego which "I" call "Shivani" knows that it's just a puppet-like existence on this 3-D plane, the 'Self' or that which is not referenced as "Shivani" has experienced 'That/Brahman/God/Absolute/Source/Whatever 'name' fits', but "I" (as "Shivani" or otherwise) cannot say "I am That"...I can't even say "I have felt/experienced/become That" because there's no "I" after the fact...no distinction remains...no sense of 'self', differentiated, undifferentiated or otherwise remains...there's just...for lack of a better word 'Light'.

That's why I say "I am ME"...what else can be spoken? can one hand clap? can I show my womb-face? Of course, I can also be honest and say "I don't know who I am" and that would be the ultimate reply to the question, would it not?

It's not that I don't know, more like who I am cannot be known...and thus, for somebody to say "I am That" means they must have some kind of weird thinking another would know what 'That' actually is for reference, in much the same way they have referenced the Self with it...and I guess "I AM" just makes more sense without the predicate...or we can lose the "I" totally and there's just "AM/IS"...or we could just go "screw language" and have one hell of a transcendental experience and laugh at those who seem to take everything literally. lol