View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 05:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I got one

I work for the government and most of the people I work w/ are veterans including my boss. He’s a Retired Sergeant Major and an all atound good guy. Recently,, the person that I have a strong connection with was having a tough time dealing w/ some personal stuff. I called one day and I’m still not sure what happened but she proceeded to say to me “F” you, twice and then hung up on me. She called back immediately to apologize but I was already beside myself. As one might guess, this caused me to take a step back and take some time and give her some space. I think it was about a week and a half that I hadn’t talked to her. Anyways, the Sergeant Major and I were talking outside one morning and he asked if I was alright and I explained to him what happened. His eyes grew wide and he told me the story of how he’d met his wife the first time. After introducing himself to her she told him “F” you! I couldn’t help but laugh. On another note I recently found out that her middle name is the same as my best friends daughter. As well as other occurences such as certain numbers are popping up all over the place. My mom also happens to be an identical twin. As of a little over a year ago when we connected I’ve been astounded by the number of sets of twins that I run into.