Thread: ghosting
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2016, 05:29 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
The more you're ghosted by the person, the more you're forced to focus on yourself. It becomes clear that it has to do with you and you alone. It strengthens you. Some people come into our lives for a short time to balance karma/teach us lessons/help us in some way, then they leave. If somebody wants to leave your life, nothing will keep them there. It's best to let them go with love. The Universe has other plans for you, and this person was not in them.

"Twin Flames" (I hate that term) trigger our deepest fears. If you fear heartbreak and abandonment, then that's exactly what they will bring into your lives. It's like "Okay, I abandoned you. Now what are you going to do?" You either heal that fear, or a new connection will come into your life and repeat the pattern.

To blame the person and call it running keeps you from facing your issues and fears. If you do the shadow work that's necessary for clearing these old energetic patterns, you reach the other side of the connection, which is calmness and joy.

ahhhh thank you!!!! i love this.