Thread: Mandela Effect
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Experiencer

I've seen reenactment videos made of the JFK assassination, one in particular, that was made for the purpose of showing the shooter's perspective from the book depository window.

In it, they use a four seater with four people sitting in it.

If you watch the Zapruder film of the actual event, you can see it's a six seater, and see two men in the front seat, Gov. Connally and wife in middle, John and Jackie in rear.

Because of all the attention on the actual shooting of Pres. Kennedy and Jackie, on the rear seat, I, personally, never really ever wondered if the limo was a four or six seater.

Because of this Mandela Effect subject, and mention of this JFK assassination event, I really didn't know, and had to think this out. I know John, Jackie, and the governor were definitely there, then, without yet looking, assumed the governor's wife was along. The thought that she wouldn't have been driving, then thought there would have to had been a limo driver.

From there, I went to youtube and watched a couple of the many films of the actual event.

My point, it wasn't until I saw this film, ( and, in my life, I've seen it many, many times ), I was not absolutely sure if it was a four or six seater. I had to check. I just wasn't absolutely sure it was a six seater.

BTW, I'm one that believes there was more than one shooter. I think Pres. Kennedy's head shot came from the front, not the depository window.